Skip to content

Passports and Visas


You will need a U.S. Passport even if you are going to Mexico. If you don't already have one, apply for one now. GET EXPEDITED PROCESSING if you are going abroad within the next six months. For complete information on applying for a passport, go to the State Department Travel Page

Once you have your passport make 2–3 copies. Leave one with a family member or friend and put one in your suitcase. If you lose your passport, report it to local police, get written confirmation of the police report, and take the above documents to the nearest US consulate or embassy to apply for a new passport.


Birth Certificate

If you will be going abroad for a semester or year, it is a good idea to bring a CERTIFIED copy of your birth certificate (not the original). You may need it for visas or other official visits in your host country.


FBI Background Check

Some countries require that you have a national police report as well as a local report.  Please note that these background checks can often take a significant time to process (up to four months) unless you work through an FBI Channeler (see below).

The national police report for students from the United States this background check will be a FBI Identity History Summary Check. For information on how to request an FBI Background Check consult this link. When requesting your FBI Background Check, you should submit a request that the document include the FBI seal and the signature of a division official. You will need the signature and seal to obtain the Apostille Seal of the Hague from the U.S. Department of State. This process can take substantially longer than what students estimate. As of May 2024, the current estimated wait time for students needing and Apostille of the Hague is 11 weeks. The FBI Background Check can take up to 16 weeks. For a faster processing time CIE highly recommends that students submit their request via Electronic Departmental Order, or use a FBI-approved channeler.  Loyola students have worked successfully with the National Background Check, Inc and Field Print

European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS)

Starting in November 2023, US citizens traveling to Europe will need to apply for the European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS) prior to their trip.  ETIAS is an automated system designed to boost security and identify threats. You can read more about it on the European Commission website.

Visa Information

It is important to always review your host university website on visas and the official government websites for visa application. The ISEP Country handbooks also provide detailed information. The information below was up to date when reviewed in August 2018. Visa requirements change regularly and you must check with the Consular websites of the host country to ensure that you comply with the current regulations. Non-U.S. students are responsible for verifying which additional Visa requirements they may have to meet (e.g. certified translations into English, additional documentation, etc.).



Argentina Visa Information

All students studying in Argentina for more than 90 days will be required to obtain a student visa. If you are studying on an ISEP program in Argentina, please consulate the Country Handbook for more information. 

Students who are going to study in Argentina for any period longer than six months must obtain a national police report or certificate of good conduct prior to departing for Argentina. You will have to get the document translated by a certified translator after you arrive in Argentina.

Visa Links

Revised 10/16/22
Back to top 



Australia Visa Information

The Australian Student Visa application process is completely electronic for U.S. citizens and for most other nationalities. The student visa is recorded electronically with the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (DIMIA). Students will need their Confirmation of Enrollment form (COE), their passport (be sure the passport will remain valid until 6 months after the return to the U.S), a major credit card (to pay the application fee) and the ability to print the confirmation. During the online visa application process (or on your visa application form), you will be asked for the number that appears in the upper-right hand corner of the COE. 

Please note: You will not receive your COE from your host institution until after you have enrolled in the Australian Health Insurance, OSHC.  Your host university will send you information about how to apply for OSHC.
The cost of the visa is AUD710 as of October 2023.

Visa Links

Revised 10/16/2023
Back to top


Brazil Visa Information

A student visa (VITEM-IV) is required for study in Brazil. The process of gathering the appropriate documents and applying for the visa can take six to eight weeks, so begin early! Under NO circumstances should you apply for a tourist visa. Tourist visas are valid for only 90 days and cannot be extended. Once you decide to study in Brazil, you need to apply for the Student Visa in your home country. There is no way to change your visa status after you have arrived in Brazil.

You must obtain the visa from the Brazilian consulate in your area of jurisdiction and in some cases a personal visit to the consulate may be required. You should apply for a visa from the consulate whose area of jurisdiction includes your permanent residence. If this is not possible or is very inconvenient, you may request that the consulate within the area of jurisdiction of your home institution accept and process your visa application.

In order to obtain your visa, you must provide the documents as listed on the website for the Brazilian consulate in your area of jurisdiction. The Brazilian consul processing the visa reserves the right to make other requirements when deemed necessary. Important: contact the consulate in your particular area of jurisdiction to confirm the procedure.

The Brazilian authorities require International student to register their visa in the first 90 days of their arrival. Please do not forget to bring the form with you to Brazil. Without this document, you will not be able to register with the Federal Police. If you do not register by the 90th day after your arrival, you will be considered illegal in Brazil and will have to pay a daily fee until manage to go.
The cost of the visa is $176.00 as of August 2023.

Visa Links

Revised 8/31/2023
Back to top


Colombia Visa Information

Students going to Colombia are advised to obtain a student visa before departure (Category V: Visitante-Intercambio Académico/Visitor-Exchange Student). Below is a general list of what is required to obtain the visa. Most students will be required to travel to their local Consulate to receive the final visa stamp in-person. Students should contact the consulate for their jurisdiction to verify the process and documents required. Processing time once the online application form has been submitted is approximately four weeks. 

Visit Colombia’s Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores website to review the current requirements for obtaining a student visa.

Basic documents required for the Category V Exchange Student Visa:
  • Completed Electronic Visa Application form. Consult the Guía de Usuario: Solicitud de Visa Online Individual for instructions about how to fill out the online application. 
  • Valid Passport in good condition and with a minimum of two blank pages for visas and valid for three months beyond the end of your program. 
  • Two (2) recent 3x3 photographs, facing the camera, in color and against a white background.
  • An Acceptance letter from the Colombian school or university that specifies length of your studies (must be notarized in Colombia) – Your host institution will send this to you after you complete their internal application.
  • Letter from the Colombian university that specifies that the applicant will attend a minimum of ten hours weekly – Your host institution will send this to you after you complete their internal application. 
  • A school’s certificate of legal existence issued by a competent authority in Colombia – Your host institution will send this to you after you complete their internal application. 
  • Proof of sufficient financial resources to cover your expenses while in Colombia
  • Visa fees: The fees will vary depending on your home country, and can be paid online or at the consulate on the day of your visa appointment. 
Documents mentioned above should be uploaded to the Electronic Visa Application form. 

Note: According to the V Student Visa page of the Colombian Ministry of Foreign Relations, “passport holders from visa-exempt countries or territories, determined by Resolution 5488 of 2022, will be exempt from processing this type of visa as long as their stay in Colombia does not exceed 180 calendar days. This means that students can enter to the country without Visa but with an entry permit that is valid for 90 days and must be renewed with immigration. The problem with this permit is that you will not have a foreigner's ID card, which allows you to have all the facilities that a Colombian citizen has. Therefore, students are advised to apply for a student visa before entering Colombia. According to one university in Colombia, "It is the best option, but it’s not mandatory."

Visa Links Revised 1/2/23
Back to top


Ecuador Visa Information

You must apply for a Temporary Resident Student Visa (12 V). Students should begin the process of contacting their local consulate to confirm specific requirements and begin to collect the required paperwork at least 2-3 months prior to their departure for Ecuador! Students must register with the Virtual Consulate of Ecuador to start the visa application process. Most students will be required to have an in-person interview at the Ecuadorian Consulate for their jurisdiction.

Each consulate has slightly different paperwork and application requirements. You should follow the specific requirements given by your consulate exactly. Your local Ecuadorian consulate is the official source of all visa information. If you have questions regarding the student visa application, you must contact your local Ecuadorian consulate. ISEP cannot contact consulates on behalf of students.

Visa Links
Revised 8/10/2018
Back to top


France Visa Information

All U.S. students studying in France for more than 90 days must obtain a student visa prior to departing for France and French overseas departments. The process is 3 pronged:
  1. Campus France: You must first create and complete an application with Campus France.  Students may start the Campus France application as soon as they have received their official acceptance letter.  It is strongly recommended that students begin the process at the earliest possible time in the event of unforeseeable delays. (Note: Campus France recommends using a Firefox browser on a PC only. If you are having problems with the application, try another browser or computer. Campus France also recommends applying with a personal email address, not your .edu email address.)
  2. Complete the France visa application online. 
  3. Submit your complete visa application and supporting documents to the VFS application center (VAC) within 90 days prior to the program start date. Appointments are required.   
Within the first three months of your arrival, you must register and validate your visa at the following website:

ALL students should begin the visa process as soon as possible as appointments at the VFS center can fill up! It can take several weeks for the consulate to issue the visa, depending on your jurisdiction. Students should verify estimated wait times with their specific consulates and plan accordingly.


Visa Links

Revised 4/8/22
Back to top



Germany Visa Information

US Citizens do not need a visa to study in Germany but may apply for their residence permit after entering Germany without a visa.  Nevertheless, within 90 days, you will have to go to the "Ausländerbehörde" (foreigners' registration office) of the city of Dortmund to apply for a visa. The staff of the International Office will be there to assist you and already make appointments for you at the Ausländerbehörde in advance.

Remember that you will have to show sufficient funds when applying for the visa.

Visa Links

Revised 8/7/2018
Back to top



Ireland Visa Information

US Citizens do not need a visa to enter Ireland but will need to present the Maynooth University offer letter to Immigration at the port of entry. Please ensure you have your letter with you in your carry-on bag when boarding your airplane!  

Even though U.S. citizens do not need a visa to study in Ireland, you will need to register with the local police department/immigration after you have registered as a student at the University.  You can find more information on the Maynooth Visa Page and on the Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service website.

Visa Links

Revised 8/10/2018
Back to top


Italy Visa Information

U.S. citizens need to obtain a student visa prior to departure in order to study in Italy if their program is more than 90 days. Currently (as of the date listed below), you must apply for a visa through the Italian Consulate with jurisdiction over your school address, not your permanent address. That means that as of all Loyola students should apply through the Italian Consulate in Houston. Please check the consulate's website to make sure nothing has changed. 

The Italian Consulate accepts visa is currently accepting visa applications by mail. The consulate does not assume any liability for the loss of documents submitted or returned by mail. Please use a secure carrier with a tracking number. When submitting or having documents returned to you by mail, you are doing so at your own risk. If you are not comfortable with the risks involved, please contact the consulate to arrange an appointment in person.

Consulate requirements change frequently and consulates will not accept incomplete applications or those that do not comply with each consulate's criteria. Start researching the visa process as soon as you are accepted to your program. You can typically apply for your visa 90 days in advance of departure. We recommend applying as soon as possible within that 90 day window. Processing times vary; check the Consulate's website for current processing times. Make sure your application materials are correct before submitting your application. The Consulates will not process incomplete applications and reserve the right to reject your visa request.

Note: Students enrolling in an Italian university must complete the UniversItaly procedure before submitting the visa application. If you are studying on an ISEP program, please view the ISEP Country Handbook for more information. If you are studying on the Loyola exchange/study abroad program at the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, please visit the UCSC visa website for more information. If you are studying on a non-Loyola program, please ask your program if you are required to complete the UniversItaly procedure. 

Once in the country

Students on a short-stay study visa (up to 90 days) must declare their presence in the country with the local police (Questura). Students on a long-stay study visa (more than 90 days) must apply for a Permesso di Soggiorno at the local post office within 8 working days of arrival. For this, you will need 2 copies of your passport photo, the consulate-stamped confirmation of enrollment, and proof of insurance. There is also a fee. 

Visa Links

Revised 8/29/22
Back to top


Japan Visa Information

Exchange students who are not Japanese citizens must obtain ‘college student’ or other suitable visa status in order to register for courses at Sophia University. ‘College student’ visa is valid for one year and should be obtained in your home country. In order to apply for a College Student Visa, you will need the Acceptance Letter from Sophia University and CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY issued by the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau. You will submit your passport, CoE, and other documentation to apply for a study visa. You may have to attend an in-person appointment at your Japanese consulate, but some accept applications by mail. (Disclaimer: The consulates do not assume any liability for the loss of documents submitted or returned by mail. Please use a secure carrier with a tracking number. When submitting or having documents returned to you by mail, you are doing so at your own risk. If you are not comfortable with the risks involved, please contact the consulate to arrange an appointment in person.)

In the United States, there are 15 Japanese consulates and one embassy in Washington, DC. Each consulate serves a specific geographic region or jurisdiction. The consulate that serves your jurisdiction is where you will apply for your Japanese student visa. Use the tool on the Japanese embassy website to determine your consulate. Each consulate may have specific instructions on applying for a Japanese student visa that may differ from other Japanese consulates. This means that your visa application requirements may differ from another student's requirements if they are applying to a different consulate. When checking the application requirements for your student visa for Japan, always refer to your consulate's website.

Visa Links

Revised 3/1/21
Back to top


Korea Visa Information

From April 1, 2023, to December 31, 2024, the Korean Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA) is not required for US citizens for stays of 90 days or less that are for tourism or business purposes. Visa required for all other purposes, including employment, teaching English, and for stays longer than 90 days.

Semester and Full Year students must apply for a D-2 visa, not a tourist or visitor visa. Do not apply for a visa until having received an Acceptance Letter and a Certificate of Admission from the host university. 

In order to apply for a visa, you must upload a financial statement showing an account balance of at lest $6,000 USD if you are studying abroad for a semester or $12,000 if you are studying abroad for a year. The required amount is subject to change according to the actual living cost every year.

Visa requirements vary by Consulate. Please check the website of your Consulate for detailed requirements. Residents of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas will apply through the Korean Consulate in Houston. If you are not a resident of one of these states, click here for your Jurisdiction Korean Consular Office, then search for that Consulate's website for their list of long-stay/D-2 visa requirements. (Note: Some Consulates have additional requirements if your university in Korea is not on the "certified universities and colleges." Both of Loyola's exchange partners, Chung-Ang University and Sogang, are on the list of certified universities and colleges.)

Most Korean consulates will accept visa applications in person or by mail. Check your Consulate website for more information. The processing time for a student visa is typically 2 weeks (not including mailing time), but varies by Consulate. Check your Consulate website for their processing times. (Disclaimer: The consulates do not assume any liability for the loss of documents submitted or returned by mail. Please use a secure carrier with a tracking number. When submitting or having documents returned to you by mail, you are doing so at your own risk. If you are not comfortable with the risks involved, please contact the consulate to arrange an appointment in person.)

Once you arrive on campus in Korea, you must register at a local immigration office within 90 days from the date of entry and apply for an alien registration card. It is illegal to stay in Korea for more than 90 days without being registered, regardless of your visa at entry. 

Visa Links

Revised 7/28/22
Back to top


Mexico Visa Information

U.S. citizens entering Mexico for less than 180 days do not need prior entry clearance.

U.S. citizens entering Mexico for more than 180 days or who intend to do an internship require a visa. Applications should be submitted through the appropriate Mexican consulate and luckily, there is one in New Orleans.

Visa Links

Revised 8/7/2018
Back to top



The Netherlands Visa Information

U.S. citizens do not need a visa to enter the Netherlands but you will need a “Residence Permit.” Both of our partner institutions will apply for the Residence Permit for you once you have been admitted.  You will have to submit all documents to the international office at your host institution and pay the fees for both the residence permit and for insurance. 

Please be aware that you will have to show financial resources of set amounts in the application for a Residence Permit and these amounts vary for the fall and spring. 
  • Anticipated semester living costs at UvA.
  • Anticipated semester living costs at Radboud - check this website or contact Radboud
See the university websites below for detailed information on the process.

Visa Links

Revised 10/17/22
Back to top  


New Zealand Visa Information

In order to study in New Zealand, you must apply for a "Student Visa" prior to your departure. Generally the visa is issued about two to three weeks after an application is submitted. For more information, see the Immigration New Zealand's page. 

Visa Links

Revised 8/7/2018
Back to top



Norway Visa Information

All international students need a residence permit if they intend to stay in Norway for more than three months.

The cost of the visa is $650 as of August 2018

Visa Links

Revised 8/7/2018
Back to top



Spain Visa Information

If you are not an EU citizen, then you must obtain a student visa if in Spain for more than 90 days. It is important to start this process early, before you are accepted because it can take months to secure your visa. 

For students staying over 180 days, most consulates require an FBI Background Check or State Police Records. For quicker processing of FBI background checks, we recommend submitting an Electronic Departmental Order or using a channeler such as Field Print or National Background Check. Once you get your background check, you will need to have it translated and get the Apostille.

Students will need to enroll in a supplemental Spanish insurance policy that meets the requirements for the Spanish visa. (Some examples of valid health insurance companies inclue AdeslasSanitasAxaAsisaBupaMapfre, etc.)

The Spanish Consulate in Houston outsources Study visa applications through BLS. BLS will currently accept applications in person or by mail. Please check the consulate website to make sure nothing has changed. Visit for a list of requirements and detailed application procedures. (Disclaimer: BLS does not assume any liability for the loss of documents submitted or returned by mail. Please use a secure carrier with a tracking number. When submitting or having documents returned to you by mail, you are doing so at your own risk. If you are not comfortable with the risks involved, please contact the consulate to arrange an appointment in person.)

If you apply through a different Embassy or consulate, please check with that Embassy or consulate for their detailed visa application instructions.

You should apply for your visa as soon as possible. Most BLS acceptance facilities/consulates accept applications 180 days in advance of departure. 

Each consulate has slightly different paperwork requirements but remember that you need your official letter of acceptance from your host university or ISEP plus other requirements  before you can apply for a visa. On your consulate’s webpage you will find a checklist of needed documents, specific to your application. Follow the requirements given by your consulate exactly. Consulate requirements change frequently and consulates will not accept incomplete applications or those that do not comply with each consulate's criteria. 

Once you receive your visa, please check it carefully. As of April 2024, Spain has started strictly enforcing the rule that students must enter the country on or after the start date printed on their student visa sticker. While many students were unaffected in previous semesters by this requirement, it's now crucial for students to pay attention to their student visa dates when entering or leaving Spain and the Schengen Area. If a student enters the Schengen Area before the printed start date on their visa sticker, they may be required to exit the Schengen Area entirely and re-enter Spain on or after the visa start date to activate their student visa in the Spanish immigration system. 
If you are not asked to leave and re-enter Spain at the beginning of your study period, you may need to do so at the end of the study visa period. (For example, if you still have days left in your 90 days out of 180 days Schengen travel permit, and you wish to travel, you may need to exit and re-enter to activate the Schengen tourist visa.) If you will not be traveling and will not be requesting a study visa extension, you will have 15 calendar days to leave the Schengen area after the end of the study visa period.

Note: While it is possible to apply for a student visa from within Spain (instead of applying prior to departure for Spain), it does not come without some serious potential risk. You would enter on a tourist visa and then go through the visa application process once in-country. The risk is that the Spanish authorities always have the right to deny a visa for whatever reason they deem. So there is a possibility you could enter on a tourist visa, start your academic program, end up being denied in-country for a short-stay or long-stay student visa, and then be required to leave at the 90 day mark after having already started your classes. While the denial rate is reportedly low, but it cannot be completely eliminated.

Visa Links

Revised 5/15/24
Back to top



Swiss Visa Information

U.S. citizens must apply for a visa for Switzerland. The time needed for a visa request to be processed may vary from case to case. Long stay visas (work, study, residence) initiated at the visa desk abroad currently take at least eight to ten weeks to process. Therefore, you should start the process as soon as possible! 

Visit the website of the Swiss Embassy and Consulates to determine where you should apply. Each Consulate will have a detailed list of requirements for the student visa on their website. 

The Swiss visa desks do not typically accept walk-ins. Each individual applicant requires an appointment. The waiting time for an appointment may be up to 5 weeks, especially during the high season in summer or during the holiday season. Applicants are therefore advised to book their appointments as early as possible. Making an appointment is free of charge. 

Prior to making your appointment, you are strongly advised to read the requirements relating to the visa type you wish to apply for and prepare the requested application form and all the supporting documents in advance. Please note that only complete applications will be processed. Should the application be incomplete, a new appointment will be needed in order to resubmit the application. Please refer to the Embassy or Consulate's website for detailed information.

Visa Links
Revised 9/19/22
Back to top


Turkey Visa Information

U.S. citizens on Study Abroad are permitted to enter Turkey with an "e-visa," which is valid for only 90 days. Within 30 days of arrival, you must obtain a Residence Permit, which will be valid for the duration of your program and allow you to leave and re-enter Turkey multiple times.

You can apply for your e-visa online or at your Turkish port of entry. CIE strongly urges you to obtain your visa prior to departure to ensure you have proper documentation. It is also cheaper to apply online ($50 as of 11/12/20). To apply online, click the link below and select U.S.A. and "Ordinary Passport." On the following page, be sure to enter the targeted date of arrival to Turkey. Then complete the application and payment processes as directed.

Depending on your program, your host institution may or may not provide assistance in obtaining the Residence Permit. Koç University does provide assistance - you simply need to provide them with the necessary documents (listed in the Koç website linked below). If your host institution does not provide assistance, you must complete an online form (link below) and then go to a scheduled in-person interview/appointment at a local government office.

Please note: Turkey requires your passport be valid for at least 60 days after the end of your program.

Visa Links
Revised 11/12/20

UK Visa Information

You need a visa to study in the UK but the process and type vary depending on your length of stay.

For programs lasting less than 6 months, U.S. citizens do not need to apply for a visa prior to arrival in the UK, but you will need to provide required documents at your UK port of entry. Other nationalities can check the Standard Visitor Visa website to see if they will need to apply in advance. You cannot work on or extend a Standard Visitor Visa. 

Note: In late 2024, the UK will adopt a new Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) scheme. Once implemented, U.S. citizens (and other nationalities) studying for less than 6 months in the UK will need to use the ETA process. Carriers will check before individuals board to make sure the ETA is applied for and successful; though as always, it will be each traveler's responsibility. See this website for more information. 

For programs lasting more than 6 months (or if your program lasts less than 6 months but you want to be work eligible), you will have to obtain a Student Visa prior to departure. You CANNOT apply for this visa upon arrival–you must obtain it prior to your departure. You can apply as early as 6 months before arrival in the UK. You should apply as early as possible. Processing times are currently delayed due to COVID-19 and the crisis in Ukraine. Apply online at You will need to submit biometric information for the UK visa at a visa application center

Very important: While it may be cheaper to fly to the UK through the Republic of Ireland, we strongly advise against this for students traveling to the UK. There is no passport control between Ireland and the UK which means students who arrive via this route will not have the required UK documentation in their passports and will not legally be in the UK.  This will cause delays to starting study and students will incur additional expenses for trips out of the UK and back to validate their travel documents.

Visa Links

Revised 6/3/22
Back to top


Vietnam Visa Information

You need a visa to study in the Vietnam. A Vietnamese student visa application can be submitted anytime from 6 months-3 months prior to departure. Do not delay as visas to Vietnam are slow to process.

Application Requirements:
  1. Acceptance letter from the host university in Vietnam
  2. Original Passport - The passport needs to have at least 1 month validity prior the date of exit from Vietnam and/or 6 month validity to meet airlines' requirements). You can request a loose-leaf visa, then a copy of your passport (photo and personal detail pages) may be submitted instead of the original passport.
  3. Visa Application Form - The form must be completed, signed and attached with 1 original passport size photo (2x 2in) . In the case of a loose-leaf-visa request, 2 original passport sized photos must be stapled to the form. If the applicant has already got a visa approval, she/he may write the reference number on the top of the form. For anyone who comes to Vietnam for less than 3 months and does not have visa approval, just leave "visa approval number" blank and the Embassy will take care of it. (Additional processing fees for visa approval may be required.)
  4. Visa Fee - The visa fee must be in the form of MONEY ORDER, CASHIER'S CHECK, or CERTIFIED CHECK payable to "THE EMBASSY OF VIETNAM." Check the Vietnamese Consular website, email, or call 202 - 861 -- 0737 for the most up-to-date visa cost information.
  5. A prepaid return envelope - If the applicant requests the visa be returned by mail. Please use USPS - United States Postal Service (prepaid postage stamp envelope or return label bought online at ) or prepaid return FedEx label ( bought online at - The Embassy does not accept credit cards for FedEx mailing service). For your documents' safety, the Embassy advises to use USPS Express Mail or FedEx with the tracking numbers. For international shipping, please pay in the form of money order payable to the Embassy of Vietnam. (Disclaimer: The consulates do not assume any liability for the loss of documents submitted or returned by mail. Please use a secure carrier with a tracking number. When submitting or having documents returned to you by mail, you are doing so at your own risk. If you are not comfortable with the risks involved, please contact the consulate to arrange an appointment in person.)

General Processing Time: If the student visa application is submitted directly in person, processing will take approximately 7-10 business days. If the student visa application is NOT submitted directly in person, processing will take approximately 5 weeks.

Visa Links

Revised 02/16/22
Back to top

Click here to return to Study Abroad in 5 Simple Steps.