Make an Appointment
To make an advising appointment:
STEP 1: Meet with a Peer Advisor
If you have not yet had an advising appointment at CIE, you'll need to start by making an advising appointment with one of our Study Abroad Peer Advisors. Click on a name, then click "Request appointment or information," and then "Click to make an appointment."
- Abby Smith is a New Orleans native and a senior majoring in Accounting and Management. In the Fall of 2018, she studied abroad at Sogang University in Seoul, South Korea. Abby joined the CIE team as a Peer Advisor in order to help other students navigate the difficult application and preparation process.
- Brianna Thompson is originally from cold New Hampshire and moved to New Orleans to pursue a degree in Theatre Management. She studied for a year at Sogang University in South Korea, where she met the most amazing people. Since then, she's been inspired to welcome new people into her life. She's always willing to help, talk and show people around, so never hesitate to get in touch!
- Katelyn McGruder is a History major from Lake Charles, Louisiana. For the 2018-2019 school year, she studied at the Universidad Pontificia Comillas in Madrid, Spain. While in Spain, she got to travel around the beautiful country and learn so much about the unique culture, as well as improve her Spanish. As a Peer Adviser, she's excited to be able to offer her perspective to all students who are seeking to see how studying abroad can enhance their college experience!
- Talia Moore is a senior at Loyola. She grew up in Birmingham, AL, then came to New Orleans to major in Musical Theatre. During the Spring 2019 semester, Talia studied abroad at Sophia University in Tokyo, Japan. As a Peer Advisor, she'd like to help interested students find the international program best suited to them!
STEP 2: Meet with a Study Abroad Advisor
When you have completed a Peer Advisor meeting and you believe you are ready to start the application process, or if you have more specific questions about programs, you can schedule an appointment the CIE Director or Study Abroad Advisor.
- All students in the College of Music and Media must meet with Debbie Danna, the CIE Director.
- All other students can make an appointment with Wyatt Boykin, the CIE Study Abroad Advisor.