Skip to content
Travel and Safety Links > Study Abroad at Loyola University New Orleans


  • U.S. Department of State Travel Registration: a free service to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country. Registration allows you to record information about your upcoming trip abroad that the Department of State can use to assist you in case of an emergency. Americans residing abroad can also get routine information from the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.


Last modified 10/22/2012